1. Number may only be crossed off from left to right on each row. Once a number is crossed off, no cell to the left of that number on that row may be crossed off.
2. The first player rolls all six dice. All players may (but are not required to) cross out the number made by the two white dice in ay single color row, as long as it meets the requirements of point 1.
3. The rolling player may then (but is not required to) combine either white dice with an of the colored dice and cross out that number on he corresponding color row, as long as it meets the requirements of point 1.
4. If, after steps 2 and 3, the rolling player doesn't cross out at least one number, they must cross out one of the penalty boxes. Each penalty box is worth -5 points. The non-rolling players do NOT take a penalty if they choose not to cross out a number.
5. Before crossing out the number at the far right of a row, a player must have first crossed out at least five other numbers in a row.
6. When crossing out the number at the far right of the row, the row is 'Locked' and no player may cross out any other number on that row for the remainder of the game.
Note: More than one player may lock the same row at the same time.
Note: If a player locks a row, they count the lock towards the total number of cells crossed off.
The game ends immediately as soon as either someone has passed four times, or two different rows are locked.
Beneath the four rows is a table showing how many points are received for the number of cells crossed off within each row, including locks.
Each row is totaled using the table and combined and each pass mark is subtracted from the combined total to give the grand total. The player with the highest grand total wins.